RDS is a technology and real estate inspection/appraisal firm headquartered in Lincroft, NJ. The company has completed over 1 million inspection visits for municipal government reassessments and revaluations covering vacant, residential, commercial, industrial, farmland and tax-exempt properties.
City and local governments rely on RDS for cost-effective real estate solutions including on-site and remote-virtual property inspections, data analytics, mass appraisal, private property owner meetings, assessment appeal defense and other consulting and technology services.
Our experienced team of professionals have successfully completed more than 700 municipal projects in a variety of urban, suburban and rural areas, utilizing the latest technology to streamline the real estate inspection and appraisal process – and to enable our clients to effectively communicate with their residents to enhance public understanding of the property assessment and taxation process.
We believe in hiring the best personnel and are proud to actively recruit both military and law enforcement veterans.
A Key Municipal Partner . . .
• Comprehensive real property inspection services
• Dedicated, full-time Remote Virtual (RV) inspection staff to complete interior inspections remotely, which is very user-friendly and requires no appointments.
• Cost-effective pricing for all taxable and tax-exempt property classes
• Timely electronic updating of municipal property records
• Exterior and interior inspections
• Digital photos, floor plan sketches, signatures and date stamps
• “Added and Omitted” and appeal inspections at the Tax Assessor’s direction
• Mailed notifications and website content for taxpayers (bilingual, as requested)
• Highly-trained field inspectors and supervisors with local office support services
• Farmland Assessment inspections
• Emergency and damage assessment inspection projects
• Property valuation pursuant to all reassessment and revaluation projects
• Taxpayer assessment meetings
• Tax appeal defense